Complaint Review: Michael L. Rothenberg

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: ANGIE — russellville Tennessee
Michael L. Rothenberg

Michael L. Rothenberg CASHIERS CHECK SCAM Internet

I received an email stating that Michael L. Rothenberg was in need of a personal assistant. I would receive $500 per assignment. I received a cashier's check for $8,650. I was instructed to deposit it into my checking account and wait for further instructions. He wanted me to take my $500 out and wire the rest to out of America by western union. I checked with my bank and the bank that the cashier's check was written from and it was fake. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Michael-L-Rothenberg/internet/Michael-L-Rothenberg-CASHIERS-CHECK-SCAM-Internet-1038603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael L. Rothenberg