Complaint Review: My Cured computer

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Kathleen — altoona Florida
My Cured computer
internet internet, Select State/Province USA

My Cured computer Great website but total rip offs once you pay you will never get a refund or hear from them again internet

Mu cured computer has a great website are very nice on the phone before you pay them but once you pay them forget about getting a refund I knew in less than five minutes I had made a mistake the first mistake was not looking at the reviews of this farce of a company first the second was talking with a tech who nothing I asked for a refund immediatley well that was not going to happen I wasted a lot more time with these people it became a game they must have been bored and did not have any takers. I was given an email address and  wrote several emails never heard from them contacted them on the phone let's see Jesse angelo ext.707 the list is endless and the same story over and over again. I hope more people will file a complaint. They do not honor there guarantee total rip offs. I have still not heard from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-My-Cured-computer/internet-Select-StateProvince/My-Cured-computer-Great-website-but-total-rip-offs-once-you-pay-you-will-never-get-a-refu-1050483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Cured computer