Complaint Review: NUWAVE

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: brattygarbo — Fraser Michigan
NUWAVE

NUWAVE Website not easy to read and no where to get express shipping! Internet

NUWAVE PRECISION INDUCTION COOKER.  I was going to get one but found out I had clicked on wrong box making me pay for it in full.  I quickly got on the phone to discuss this with them.  They said since it was not in the system yet they could not help me.  Furthermore, I was asking if there was some way to have them ship it to my house so I could get it by  Friday.  Once again she said she couldn't help me and that I should call back on Wednesday.  Well guess what I called and they had shipped it out on Tuesday!  I said I will refuse it, I don't want the product.  The salesman told me it better come back to the right place or tough I was still going to have to pay for it.  Then he told me it was shipped fedex.  Well the email said UPS which according to the FedEx lady is the  POST OFFICE.  I said to her well then he lied to me.  She said oh no they send it to the post office by FedEx.  WTF?  I called my credit card  and told them about this mess.  So now this product will be at my house supposedly on Monday when I will not be home as I am going out of town.  I tried telling the gentleman on the phone this but he insisted on talking over me.  Plus he said I had to pay the shipping and handling fees to send it back!  If the darn thing fits in my post office box I'm afraid the mail person might deliver it and I won't get it.  What a mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 12:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-NUWAVE/internet/NUWAVE-Website-not-easy-to-read-and-no-where-to-get-express-shipping-Internet-1036593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NUWAVE