Complaint Review: National Youth Sports

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — SAN DIEGO California United States of America
National Youth Sports
4848 Ronson Court, Suite L San Diego, California United States of America

National Youth Sports NYS No back ground checks from Sexual Offenders, No proper training for the Coaches who teach the children! Horrible organization skills with NYS as a whole!!!! San Diego California

NYS allowed someone that isnt a parent, grandparent, and siblingECT to coach one of my daughters teams. The coach advised that she brought a child in as a favor for a friend and now she a coach. NYS did not request any Identification from her. NYS does not verify any information provided on the Registration forms cause if they did NYS would see she's not a parent of anyone in the whole league. No Coach is required to have any skills before training our children! NO back ground checks for anyone who comes in direct contact with our children are request or required. I paid extra funds for Volley Ball (an indoor sport) because my child has allergies and every practice is outside and the game will also be located outside in grass. No to mention NYS has the team practicing on tennis courts. Due to NYS does not have a place where the team can practice with a real volley ball net. But NYS collect the fees for an indoor sport!!! When requesting for my money back I was told NO REFUNDS This COMPANY has the most Horrible organization skills No ONE understands where our money is spent. Everyone still has to buy 1) name on jersey 2) Pants 3) Socks 4) equipment (balls, bat, mitts, and protective gear). Plus pictures trophies food water ECT. Than you Never see anyone from NYS help at practice not even the 1st one. I am so out done and I want my money back. At the 1st meeting you get a clue something isnt right. Because teams are made coaches are picked and everyone is looking to each other for answers but we all have the same questions because nothing gets explained. However, NYS has already collected your money and they do not want to refund no matter what. They well offer a free season. I don't think so!!! When our money was collected at Registration none of this information was not provided to any of the parents! Therefore I am going to complain look for someone who can help the other parents as well as myself get a least half the money back if not all because all this information was not disclosed and that alone says a lot. When you see NYS think YELLOW TAPE CAUTION CAUTION CATUION.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-National-Youth-Sports/-San-Diego-California-92111/National-Youth-Sports-NYS-No-back-ground-checks-from-Sexual-Offenders-No-proper-trainin-871201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Youth Sports