• Submitted: Wed, August 07, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Debra in Va. — hopewell Virginia
Carol Stream , Illinois USA

On March 2013 my mortgage loans was acquired by Ocwen Loan Services.         When I received my first bill I noticed that my two loans where showing    in corrected payments amounts.  I called Ocwen and asked them why and they stated that it was because they had not finished processing my account.

The next bill I received from them shows my first mortgage had been updated but my second one was not. I called them again on this matter and they still claim that they had not received all my information. In June I received a certified letter stating that I was in default on my loan and that I had not paid my mortgage in five months.

I called Ocwen and ask them what payment was missing because I had saved all of my receipts for the last two years. I spoke with five customer services personal (whom did not understand or speak english) before I got one that looked in to the matter and told me that they were missing October 2012 thru February 2013.

I then faxed them all my receipts showing payments for those missing months. During this time I am still making my monthly payment . I have not missed a payment.  Ocwen is still claiming that I owe them for 5 months from February until now. I tried to explain to this company that if they put in my missing payments that they lost in the transferring of my account then my account should be showing current.

I am sick of this company and refuse to pay them money i don't owe them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-/Carol-Stream-Illinois/OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-OCWEN-LOAN-SERVICING-TRYING-TO-EMBEZZLE-MONEY-FROM-ME-Carol-Stre-1073730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OCWEN LOAN SERVICING