Complaint Review: OEM PARTSBIN- Carson California

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Kurt — Houston Texas United States of America
OEM PARTSBIN- Carson California
Carson, California United States of America

OEM PARTSBIN- Carson California Auto Parts Warehouse OEM Parts Bin charged $425.09 to my Visa card on Saturday 10-9-2011. When I called to tell them about it they even knew my address. These guys are BAD Carson, California

OEM parts bin charged $425.09 to my Visa card on Saturday 10-9-2011. When I called them and told them I had never heard of them before, they even told me my address. These folk are Bad!

Kurt, Houston Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-OEM-PARTSBIN-Carson-California/Carson-California-/OEM-PARTSBIN-Carson-California-Auto-Parts-Warehouse-OEM-Parts-Bin-charged-42509-to-my-787508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM PARTSBIN- Carson California