Complaint Review: Ocwen

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed — San Ramon
Ocwen
1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Option One Mortgage aka American Home Mortgage aka Homeward Residential aka Ocwen Big liars refuse to work w/me raised my mortgage payment beyond affordable and told me they will not modify West Palm Beach, Florida

From the onset of this company, It has been nothing but heartaches. They have charged unwarranted fees and refused to explain what they were for. Raise my mortgage payments thousands of dollars several time and refuses to speak with me about getting back to an affordable mortgage and recently again refuses to modify my loan this has been going on since 2-2012.

They will not work with you and put overwhelming ridiculious charges on the loan to make it unaffordable, or catch payments up. Tried to get loan modified. First time it was a flat NO. Them they pretend they are trying to help by requesting the same papers over and over(claiming papers were never submitted). If papers are not received by 12:00 noon. 12:01p.m. is too late and you will not be consider or papers not be looked at. R U serious. They go back to the collection grind.

BBB rates them with an F.

They have several company names, addresses and you can never call in to speak with an assigned agent, they will have to call you on their time. When they call, it is to collect a debt.

One agent was said to be assigned to my loan, I was never able to reach her after the assignment. Spoke with her one time. After that all I could do was leave a message on her VM and I never receive a call back from her. I constantly received calls from the company letting me know they are a debt collector.

When asked, who is the supervisor or CEO of the company, they become mechanical rebot The funds I have paid into these (this) companies trying to keep my home, the unexplained fees could have paid my mortgage balance to a minimum. How are they allowed to operate and no one stops them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Ocwen/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Option-One-Mortgage-aka-American-Home-Mortgage-aka-Homeward-Residential-aka-Ocwen-1045539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen