Complaint Review: Online Speed Dating - SpeedDate.com

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Carlos — La Habra California
Online Speed Dating - SpeedDate.com
1500 Fashion Island Blvd Suite 105 San Mateo, California USA

Online Speed Dating - SpeedDate.com www.speeddate.com unauthorized charges, fake profile San Mateo California

Speed Date is a SCAM , FRAUD,

unauthorized charge to my account, on 07/15/2013 when joining I clicked on the monthly tab $29.99.…, then when putting my payment info and clicked submit I notice it change to the yearly plan and could not do anything about it….I contacted them and told them what happen, they said there is no refunds and that I joined for the yearly plan, I told them I joined the monthly plan $29.99 and that your system automatically change it to the yearly plan, obviously they have it rigid this way hoping nobody notices it…I was charged $155,00 this site is a scam and need to be investigated….also I have no proof….but I believe they set up fake profiles and send messages to men members to entice them to join…its funny once you join, you contact these woman who sent you a message and you get no replay…..it’s a SCAM Speed Date,Speeddate.com IS SCAM stay away from this site!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Online-Speed-Dating-SpeedDatecom/San-Mateo-California-94404/Online-Speed-Dating-SpeedDatecom-wwwspeeddatecom-unauthorized-charges-fake-prof-1068866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Speed Dating - SpeedDate.com