Complaint Review: Packersjerseysstore.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: terri — Baraga Michigan United States of America

Packersjerseysstore.com Authentic Packers Jerseys from our company - Powered by Packersjerseysstore.com Dafu Jewelry Limited Co., LTD and www.honeysun.info Ordered a BEAUTIFUL Packer jersey that I've never seen before anywhere, you could order authentic, premier, or replica, I chose the middle of premier which was on sale for $79.99. Never recieved and Internet, Internet

I ordered off this site as it said it was an "Official Packer Jersey" site.  I recieved an email telling me to expect my bank statement to read another "sister company".  When I looked at my credit card statement it was totally different so I googled the site on my statement and it took me to ripoff reports.  I read the reports and found myself in the same boat as everyone on the site.  Thankfully my credit card company was able to stop the payment as I disputed it immediately.  The more I read into this company's "sister companies" its not good.  The bad thing is there is NO phone number on the Official Packer Jersey" website nor is their a place to write a review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Packersjerseysstorecom/internet/Packersjerseysstorecom-Authentic-Packers-Jerseys-from-our-company-Powered-by-Packersj-816289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Packersjerseysstore.com