Complaint Review: Premiere Credit of North America LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Jennifer — westland Michigan
Premiere Credit of North America LLC
P.O BOX 19309 Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Premiere Credit of North America LLC Education Credit Management Corporation (ECMC) This company is trying to collect a student load debit that does not belong to me from 1986. Indianapolis Indiana

I attended National Tecnical Schools in California in 1988 (which are now closed).  The course was suppose to last 6 months. I completed it in 8 weeks.  When I signed up for the course I used my GI Bill (Air Force) to pay the loan in the amount of 12,600.00.  I was first contacted by this company in 2009 almost 21 years later stating that I owed on this student load in the amount of 49,800.00+.  I tried to explain to them that, I did attend a tec school but not for that amount and it was paided for.  Needless to say they started garnishing my wages @ 25% of my gross income.  This created a waterfall of credit problems for me.  I asked them what kind of paperwork did they have and they sent documents for not 1 tecnical school, but three different campuses.  I explained to them that I did not attend the other two campus's belonging to this school.  They told me if I did not have any proof they will proceed with the garnishments or I can re-apply for another load to stop the garnishments. I has been   I was given advise from someone that if I proceed with the re-apply I was admitting that this load was my responsibilty.   I lost my job in April of last year and that was the only way they did not get any more money.  Well, I got a new job and I got a letter from this company and they have file to garnish my wages. I am a hard working women of 56, by the time I finish paying for a loan that is not mine, I will be dead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Premiere-Credit-of-North-America-LLC/Indianapolis-Indiana/Premiere-Credit-of-North-America-LLC-Education-Credit-Management-Corporation-ECMC-This-1141712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Credit of North America LLC