Complaint Review: Progressive Auto Relocation Inc

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: honestM — San Jose California United States of America
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc P.O. Box 56-5756 Miami, Florida United States of America

Progressive Auto Relocation Inc This company ripped me off. Miami, Florida

These guys are unprofessional and an absolute SCAM! I agreed to pay $800 to transport my vehicle from TX to CA, and paid a up front deposit of  $150. When the driver dropped my vehicle off, he demanded that "I pay him $800 F***cking dollars or he would leave me high I dry" and it would "not end well for me" (I am NOT JOKING). I told him that I only owed
$650, and then he began to threaten me. Keep in mind before this  confrontation he told me how he loved taking cars from Austin because  all of the women there give him the best P$$$sy.

He then said that I would be refunded the $150 and that I had to pay him the full $800. Being in a new State, I needed my vehicle and didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't pay him, I paid him the  entire amount of $800. I was assuming that Progressive Auto Relocation  would refund the overcharge, but to my surprise, Progressive Auto Relocation told me that I was screwed and that it was not their fault that I overpaid! Even though they brokered the driver, and the driver
REFUSED to call them, now I'm stuck with the bill.

I disputed the charge and they are now falsifying the invoice to make it look like owed $950. What crooks. Furthermore when they received the notice that I was disputing their charge, their Manager called me over 20 times harassing me! The nerve of this company. I'm currently still fighting the overcharge, and can't believe their lack of professionalism. I am reporting them to the BBB as we speak.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Progressive-Auto-Relocation-Inc/Miami-Florida-/Progressive-Auto-Relocation-Inc-This-company-ripped-me-off-Miami-Florida-957365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Auto Relocation Inc