Complaint Review: Rashidah Muhammad or be beau hair

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: kileyb1290 — California United States of America
Rashidah Muhammad or be beau hair
www.bebeauhair.com houston, Texas United States of America

Rashidah Muhammad or be beau hair houston, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for our Consultant in Texas

*Consumer Comment: I agree 100 percent!

I ordered three bundles of extensions from this company i paid 250$ a month ago today exactly and i still havent recieved them and i have been given a million excuses as to why and still no solution . Ive asked for a refund and was told they dont give refunds but i still have yet to recieve my hair ! Beware of this company they steal from you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Rashidah-Muhammad-or-be-beau-hair/houston-Texas-/Rashidah-Muhammad-or-be-beau-hair-houston-Texas-999172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rashidah Muhammad or be beau hair

We apologize for our Consultant in Texas

AUTHOR: Be Beau Hair - (United States of America)

Hi Kiley,

We apologize for your problem with one of our consultants in Houston, Texas. We were notified with the problem when we received your angry messages and post on our Facebook. We had no knowledge of your order or problem prior to that because Rashidah Muhammad is a third party distributor of Be Beau Hair. While she may sell Be Beau Hair, her sales and customers are kept separately. You ordered during the Christmas Holiday and your order was delayed due to the holiday season. You did not purchase from www.BeBeauHair.com you purchased from her site www.BeBeauHair-Amirah.com or through an invoice from PayPal. I spoke with you and Rashidah the morning I was notified about the situation. Ms. Muhammad's shipment package was stolen and she has an open case with USPS and she agreed to show you verification of so. I also agreed to help mediate the situation and in result, she agreed to refund you. That same day you opened up a PayPal dispute/claim and PayPal has refunded your money, or is in the process of doing so. www.BeBeauHair.com does not do refunds but we do exchanges. Our consultants policies are up to their discretion. I take responsibility for my consultants mistake, the customer is always right. Be Beau Hair, in no way shape or form steals from it's customer's. If you need confirmation that PayPal is refunding your money, please contact Ms. Muhammad. I will be in contact with you personally to send you the complimentary package that I agreed to send you when I spoke with you. If you need to contact me, please E-mail me at BeBeau@consultant.com

Best Regards,
Brielle Louise

I agree 100 percent!

AUTHOR: Shaun1621 - (United States of America)

I was ripped off too by this company except I actually received my hair and it was awful! I'm out of $335 for 3 wack bundles! They will be out of business soon believe that! God don't like ugly and they hair was UGLY!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC