Complaint Review: Roommate NY

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: james hughes — brooklyn New York
Roommate NY
60 east park ave Nationwide United States of America

Roommate NY John Mcdermott, took my money$125.00 for a for a room, and when i called he crused me over the phone and called me a fat black b*****d. they took my money,for a room for rent and when i call them back he told me to shut my big fat black mouth and hung up Internet, Nationwide

Today i went to the office to see about a room for rent and the guy was extremely rude hanging up on customers and cursing at them. After i left the office i proceeded to do the instruction as i were giving and the numbers were out of order. I called John back and he called me a fat black nasty b*****d and told me to shut my fat mouth and hung up the phone. I spend my last money i had left for help on finding the room and now im left with nothing but my pride. My name is James from Brooklyn NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Roommate-NY/nationwide/Roommate-NY-John-Mcdermott-took-my-money12500-for-a-for-a-room-and-when-i-called-he-1044010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roommate NY