Complaint Review: SR And Associates

• Reported By:Greenville Ohio
SR And Associates
http://www.srandassociates.biz Internet U.S.A.

Sr and associates ripoff Miami Internet

I was sent by e-mail information from this company to mail letters from home for $10 each. sounded to good to be true but I thought I would try. Contacted them and paid $65.00 thru my checking account and was told products would be out to me within 14 days of receipt of money. My bank paid them on July 7, according to copy of debit check, and I contacted them on July 22 to say I had not received my merchandise. Received an e-mail reply the next day saying merchandise would be sent 14 days after payment cleared. 14 days have come and gone.

I have tried to contact them many times since then but get no reply to my e-mails. I want my money back and this company Stopped. They bank with Beach Bank out of Miami Beach according to my check. Their account #s are on my printed copy of check which I have . If this would be useful, I will send a copy to you. Please advise. Thanks for helping all us stupid people who are looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and as usual it is not there.

Patty
Greenville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-SR-And-Associates/internet/Sr-and-associates-ripoff-Miami-Internet-100895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates