Complaint Review: Sarah Blade

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: KATOS65 — TAMARAC Florida United States of America
Sarah Blade

Sarah Blade I have been contacted 3 times by this company and all the email say about the same thing. Internet

The First Email said this:

July 9th   This is Sarah Blade, I tried calling your phone number that is listed on your resume.       We would like to schedule a time this week to discuss the open positions we have. Which is why I am    trying to get in touch with you.

Go here now to schedule yourself  <= Secure link to book this appoinment (removed in 24 hrs)       This will not be a face to face interview... this is a web-based company overview so you can see exactly    we have to offer you and others that qualify

Compensation: $70k - $75k+ (will discuss in detail)
To begin the process of scheduling a Company Overview with   our company, please complete the three steps below:
1. Complete our Online Application (click below)http://sarahsrecruiting.com/overviewregister.php  <= Secure link to schedule (Removed in 24hrs)
2. Await a "Confirm" email response from our Human Resources Department   within 2 minutes of scheduling your availability.
Regards,Sarah Blade   Human Resources

Again, click below to review positionThese positions will not last, go here now <= Secure link to schedule (Removed in 24hrs)       Copyright, 2011, Sarahsrecruiting, or SR  All rights reserved. Reproduction of any portion of this email is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Sarahsrecruiting and/or the SR. I may be compensated for any link you click in this email. SR is an nationally recognized split placement staffing agncy.

This message was sent to csrealstate@gmail.com from:Sarah Blade | 7491 N Federal Hwy c5 332  | Boca Raton, fl 33487
Email Marketing by
Unsubscribe

The second One:

July 10th   This is Sarah Blade again. I wanted to make sure you recieved my email that I sent you Monday afternoon   in regards to the open positions we have.       We would like to schedule a time this week to discuss the open positions we have. Which is why I am    trying to get in touch with you.

Regards,Sarah Blade   Human Resources

And the third one:

July 11th   This is Sarah Blade again. Sorry for the short notice. I emailed you on Monday and Tuesday but just wanted   to follow up one more time.       We would like to schedule a time this week to discuss the open positions we have. Which is why I am    trying to get in touch with you.

Compensation: $70k - $75k+ (will discuss in detail)
3. Be responsive and prompt in your communications to our Human Resources   Department in the application and overview process.       Regards,Sarah Blade   Human Resources

I searched and called and nothing has happened...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Sarah-Blade/internet/Sarah-Blade-I-have-been-contacted-3-times-by-this-company-and-all-the-email-say-about-t-910075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sarah Blade