Complaint Review: T MOBILE

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bobby — Hampton Virginia United States of America
MERCURY BLVD DALLAS, Texas United States of America

T MOBILE Iwent into a local area store in hampton, va to get my current existing accout updated. The local service rep connected me by phone to a customer service account rep. I asked this rep named marge t DALLAS, Texas

I asked T-Mobile to remove a cell phone line that was out of contract from my account for billing purposes and update the cell phone service to the account I was keeping.  What happened was this T mobile cutomer service named Marge I was connected to by phone wasn't able to accomplish two simple taks.  What she did instead after I repeatedly and continously told her NO!!! that I didn't desire to keep this additional cell phone under any conditions extended my contract for two more years against my will.  Additionally, the phone number that I was keeping she charged me an $ 200 termination fee for updating this account.  Problem his she didn't do anything I asked.  The local service rep checked my account after I got off the phone with the account rep and told me to wait and let them check and see if they did what I asked.  After the service rep checked my account and found out really the only thing that was noted was to charge me $ 200 for an account termination fee for an account that was out of contract.  The local service rep called the customer service rep 's supervisor while I stayed and listened to the conversation that what this Marge person did was very dirty and WRONG.  She instructed this supervisor to denote in my account not only was charging me a $ 200 account termination fee wrong.  Also that this marge person had not removed my addional line from service that was out of contract as I had requested while this service rep listened to the entire conversation as witness. Instead this marge made the decsion on her own to extend my other line for a few more years.  Today I got this bogus bill in which I will never pay.  This consumer won't be any part of a team player by paying a bogus bill .  I will be notifying T-Mobile they are being FIRED!!! as my cell phone service provider and that any bills requesting payments will be disregarded as sent in error.  This will be disputed in a court of law and won't be paid.  They can RIP OFF off other people but I don't to particpate in there low life racket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-T-MOBILE/DALLAS-Texas-/T-MOBILE-Iwent-into-a-local-area-store-in-hampton-va-to-get-my-current-existing-accout-818242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T MOBILE