• Report: #1120945

Complaint Review: THE LATITUDE NETWORK, LTD.

• Submitted: Tue, February 04, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Alex Grande — San Francisco California
THE LATITUDE NETWORK, LTD.
Internet China

THE LATITUDE NETWORK, LTD. Thomas Scholz Didn't pay in full for web development in the last month I was to work for them after a year of service. Hong Kong Internet

After a full year of service without any hiccups in our process, during the last month of service Thomas and his team refused to pay me in full. After I asked why they said they were cutting 25% of my hours, I was told I didn't give it my best unlike previous months. When asked to go through my invoice line for line, they refused. I was give two months later 75% of my bill.

I would have been happy to discuss the invoice and provide a compromise. They were completely unwilling to discuss the invoice and arbitrarily cut my billable hours by 25%.

Do not work for Latitu.de and Thomas Scholz, or you may not get paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-THE-LATITUDE-NETWORK-LTD-/internet/THE-LATITUDE-NETWORK-LTD-Thomas-Scholz-Didnt-pay-in-full-for-web-development-in-the-las-1120945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE LATITUDE NETWORK, LTD.