Complaint Review: TLG*GREATFN

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: RCUR62 — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
TLG*GREATFN
4525 Levi lane Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

TLG*GREATFN ordered perfume from amazon.com and ordered from entirely pets within this time frame between 7/12/2012 and 8/12/2012 this company charged me 12.99 and is right now pending out of my checking acct. ca Colorado Springs, Colorado

was looking at my bank acct and noticed today that a charge of 19.99 was pending being taken out of my account for something that I didnt order.
I did order from entirelypets.com and from amazon.com and received what i was charged for under the correct information and the correct billing and the one that is fraudulent  TLG*GREATFN  must of come off of one of the other two websites.
I never signed up .   I did call my bank stopped my cc. /debit card and will call in the morning the dept that takes care of these problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-TLGGREATFN/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80925/TLGGREATFN-ordered-perfume-from-amazoncom-and-ordered-from-entirely-pets-within-this-t-926754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TLG*GREATFN