Complaint Review: TRANSMISSION-PART-DISTRIBUTION

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: James — MACOMB, IL. Illinois United States of America
TRANSMISSION-PART-DISTRIBUTION
10800 Mckeighan Rd Saint Charles, Missouri United States of America

TRANSMISSION-PART-DISTRIBUTION http://www.transmissionpartsdistributioninc.com/servlet/StoreFront Bought one transmission to put into vehicle that turned out was not good. Bought a second one that was also not good. Had to pay to have both put in and removed. Then went another company and ended Saint Charles Missouri

Bought 2 transmissions from Jeff. First and second one going into the same vehicle.  The first one was bad so they sent me a second one. The second transmission was also bad. Went to another company and got a good transmission put in.  Jeff Madison claim these were rebuilt but My mechanic could tell neither of them were.  I got charged to uninstall and re install both transmissions.  Jeff took forever to get me the Second transmission that did not work.  I them was so upset I told them to send a call tag to pick the transmissions up.

It took about 2 months to get refunded on the transmissions but I got charged for the shipping to and from Jeff Madison's business.  I call Jeff and refused to pay for the shipping of parts that were bad on arrival.  R & L carriers has now put me into collections for bad transmissions I refuse to pay for.  I have nothing against R & L Carriers they are a good company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-TRANSMISSION-PART-DISTRIBUTION/Saint-Charles-Missouri-48655/TRANSMISSION-PART-DISTRIBUTION-httpwwwtransmissionpartsdistributioninccomservletSt-961420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANSMISSION-PART-DISTRIBUTION