Complaint Review: TextbookXpres (Houston, TX, U.S.A.)

• Submitted: Tue, August 13, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: megw21 — Gilbert Arizona
TextbookXpres (Houston, TX, U.S.A.)
14781 Memorial Dr. Suite # 1341 Houston, TX 77079 14781 Memorial Dr. Suite # 1341, Texas USA

TextbookXpres (Houston, TX, U.S.A.) Through Abebooks.com Refused to allow Return Huston Texas

I orderd a Text book for a Probability Class in which I was sure I was going to take.  Withing 7 days of ordering the book I found out I was unable to take the course due to pre-requisits and had to drop it.  When I was honest and told them why I needed to return the book the sent me an email stating:

"You're eligible for a refund within 30 days if you're dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on the bookseller's part or if the book doesn't arrive. However, in the case of "Buyer changed mind," our booksellers may cancel the return in accordance with their store policies."

I was willing to take a hit by paying for the return and even a stocking fee but they just flat out refused to take it back.  Now I am stuck with a $75 book that I dont even need!  It is still sealed in the wrap and I cant do a thing about it!

NEVER buy from this seller!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-TextbookXpres-Houston-TX-USA-/14781-Memorial-Dr-Suite-1341-Texas-77079/TextbookXpres-Houston-TX-USA-Through-Abebookscom-Refused-to-allow-Return-Huston-1075646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TextbookXpres (Houston, TX, U.S.A.)