Complaint Review: The ADP TotalPay

• Submitted: Sat, March 31, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Lee — Clay City Illinois United States of America
The ADP TotalPay

The ADP TotalPay Card and Money Network Check Program Money Network ADP charged me $25 for $10 in gas. Internet

I have recently started a new job and was given the choice to receive my paycheck on a pay card or through direct deposit.  I had to opt for the pay card until I opened a checking account.

I am currently waiting for my payment method to be transferred so I have to use the pay card.  When I get paid on Friday, I transfer most of my paycheck to my checking account and keep some money on the card as the transfer will not take place until Monday.

My complaint is about an over charge to my pay card balance.  I payed $10 to put gas in my car and that is the amount on my receipt from the gas station.  Yet later in the day when I added up my receipts and checked the amount against my online account history (for the pay card), everything was in order except a $35 dollar deduction from the same gas station I had previously mentioned. [continued below]....
.....  ADP had added a generous (on their part) $25 fee for my fuel.

I paid for fuel at a different station earlier in the day and the amount on my account history matched the amount on my receipt.  If anyone else has had this problem has an explanation, I would be grateful for an explanation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-The-ADP-TotalPay/internet/The-ADP-TotalPay-Card-and-Money-Network-Check-Program-Money-Network-ADP-charged-me-861773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The ADP TotalPay