Complaint Review: The Deep Discount

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: William — Bronx New York USA
The Deep Discount
105 Green Valley Dr. Mount Zion, Illinois United States of America

The Deep Discount NewEgg-The Deep Discount I return a set of audio speakers to there warehouse for a refund on 9/25/2012. I have e-mail customer two time to get my refund. I recieved to e-mails from deep discount stating that they would conta Mount Zion, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Newegg Support

I purchase a set of audio speaker for $39.99. I contact Deep Discount that speakers are over rarted at 250watts. The speaker where 10watts speaker and I want to return them for a refund. The speaker where returned to Deep Discount on 9/25/2012. I have tryed to call customer service, but I never been able to get in. I e-mail them two times and still have not received my refund. This company is no good, there audio speakers on sale are over rated on the watts.This company is bad news when it comes to getting a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-The-Deep-Discount/Mount-Zion-Illinois-62549/The-Deep-Discount-NewEgg-The-Deep-Discount-I-return-a-set-of-audio-speakers-to-there-war-951691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Deep Discount

Newegg Support

AUTHOR: Newegg Support - (USA)

Hello William,

We are terribly sorry to hear about this situation and we will be more than glad to investigate. Please send us an email to PublicImage@Newegg.com with your order information. Once we receive the information, we will follow up and determine what went wrong with your recent experience. Thank you for your patience and we will look forward to your email.

Newegg Support