- Report: #1093369
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Toyoya of Runnemede
Toyoya of Runnemede99 S. Blackhorse Pike, Runnemeade , New Jersey USA
Toyoya of Runnemede Bill D Scammed by Toyota Runnemeade New Jersey
*Author of original report: He Fixed it
*Consumer Comment: And You Were Completely Helpless, Right?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I believe I am a victim of a fraud. The facts are as follows:
1) First the price of the car on the contract was not what was agreed to. The price I agreed to was the sticker price of $17,773. I was charged $23,265, a difference of $5,492.
2) State Taxes on new auto purchases is 7% in the State of New Jersey. I was charged 13.75% on the sales contract.
3) I had a pre-approved loan with an interest rate of 16%, the dealership refused to do business with my financial company. I was then given a loan at 17.5% from one of the dealers financial companies.
4) The dealer coerced me into taking insurances and warranties on the car totaling $5,418, by telling me that the lender would not finance the car without it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Toyoya-of-Runnemede/-Runnemeade-New-Jersey-08078/Toyoya-of-Runnemede-Bill-D-Scammed-by-Toyota-Runnemeade-New-Jersey-1093369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.