Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: tphi11 — Winter Park Florida
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
9624 South Cicero Avenue #319 Oak Lawn, Illinois USA

Transcendent Innovations, Inc. Trainn Never Contacted Me And Never Delivered Reward Oak Lawn Illinois

I signed up for yourwiiu4free.com on November 7th, 2013. Following my registration, I completed the required offer, and also got my ten required referrals. My account was submitted for review on November 9th, 2013 and the status of the review states that "Your account has been submitted for review on 11.9.13. Accounts are usually reviewed within 1-3 days of being submitted. Once approved, you may place your order.".

However, it is now December 6, 2013, and my account has still not been reviewed. I have sent one email, filed a support ticket in which I wrote two messages in, and filed a second support ticket in which I wrote one message in. None of these methods of communication have helped me recieve a response from Trainn.

Therefore, I am assuming that they have decided to ignore me, have no intention of giving me my reward, and are just happy that I did the offer and got the referrals for them. [continued below]....

..... This is completely unfair, and I am confused as to why they would treat me this way. I would gladly reccomend this website to others if this issue is resolved, but as of now there is no possible way that I could do that.

I have screenshots that contain the dates for all of my attempts at communication to prove that I am telling the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Transcendent-Innovations-Inc/Oak-Lawn-Illinois/Transcendent-Innovations-Inc-Trainn-Never-Contacted-Me-And-Never-Delivered-Reward-Oak-1104843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations, Inc.