Complaint Review: US Direct Express

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: Toney — crestview Florida USA
US Direct Express
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

US Direct Express Direct Express Debit Card program Send me the wrong card and refuse to tranfer my benifits payment Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I reported my Direct Express debit lost on June 8th. I recieved my replacement card on June 30th the day before my goverment benefits are paid. All day on the 1st of July i have been trying accsee my benefits. I notice insuffient funds and thus call customer service that I was on hold for 30 minutes so I can tell there was many complaints. I was told that they made an error and sent me the wrong debit card. I asked could they atleast tranfer by benefits to the debit card that was sent. I was told no and that I have to order a new card plus pay to have it experdited to me. I would not be getting my new card till July 5th after the holidays and late on bills due to incompetent at Direct Express plus i had to pay for it. WOW! Be careful future consumer before having your employment or government checks deposit to a prepaid card. You get bad customer service and no one can help you. i asked to speak to a supervisor and was hung up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-US-Direct-Express/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17106/US-Direct-Express-Direct-Express-Debit-Card-program-Send-me-the-wrong-card-and-refuse-to-748417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Direct Express