Complaint Review: Universal Taxi

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: george washington — all american citis Nationwide United States of America
Universal Taxi
1740 W Armitage Ct Addison, Illinois 60101 41.9143 -88.0 addison, Illinois United States of America

Universal Taxi 1740 W Armitage Ct scam , Fraud , Nazi front company that is working for the cia addison, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Universal Taxi - A Professional Company

*Consumer Comment: That's a pretty funny claim...

*General Comment: ABC, easy as 1-2-3

Servicing Dupage, Kane & Cook Counties
Nazi taxi, one of the cia company front, Taxi 1(888) 344-TAXI, Addison, il
                      1-888-344-8294
Scam, CALL FOR A TAXI 24 HOURS A DAY 1(888)344-TAXI
Universal Taxi

I came from overseas back to my home USA and I found an add on craigslist about job opportunities for a taxi drive and since I am a man has a good experience in many field and have MBA that could not find a job I thought maybe the cia wanted to test may patience and loyalty to the country so I went through hell working on the Nazi taxi that the company called universal taxi and this part what I witnessed:

-          The nazi employees make fun of my name, I used to go by Tim.
-          They said you will make 200 dollars a day you rent the car for 80 dollars and the rest for you .
-          If you want Gbs for the taxi then you have to rent it for 10 dollars a day.
-          I lost more than 100 a day, they used to send me to other cities to pick up people for 4 and 5 dollars and spend at least 8 dollars gas.
-          Going to pick up prostitutes and gay people and ask me to give them discount, and I remember some of them wanted me to do them.
-          Send me to pick up people who are not their.
-          Go to wrong addresses that provide me with and deny it after that.
-          Pick up girls ( their girlfriends) and not pay me any penny.
-          Call me just number , my number was 111 and purposely if you said hi this is Tim you will surprise if they deny you and say what is your number.
-          Keep you busy going to wash the car and go for chick up for the car , wasting your time.
-          Send you to customers ( mostly black and Irish ) to humiliate you and put you down and scream at you.
-          Accuse you with something you never did, like using the horn while ask driver to use it.
-           Ask you to work from 4 till 10 evening to make money and the rustle 100 dollars losses or more.
-          A black receptionist use to treat us like a detainees in a Nazi camp.
-          You could not sent an email to the website.
-          Painful time indeed.
-          The universal aliens faces there    ( Steve bin laden look with big beard , Irish as I believe).
-          Lisa , nazi black all what she wants to put you down.
-          Mike , a coward drag curtail face his job to deceive you and accuse you what you never done.
-          Alex , thief look like white skin head kkk.
-          The taxi a Nazi front experiments for torture and deception.
-          David a Nazi face, Jewish Irish as mike told me but Lisa said he is white black , half white and quarter Jew quarter Muslim ,he  looks like Sharon or his twine Yasser Arafat, the owner of the company, has no manner , he told me I was losing money because the meter was not right , then who responsibility if the is right. He is a lair the taxi full of partiality and corruption, Irish way of life because he is drinker.
-          Victims, a lot, more than you think.
-          Frank , a 60 years old pig , take advantage of sexually abused girls , buy them food for sex and say he has good heart having sex with them in exchange of food and some cash.
-          Unknown Russian criminal face , double agent one as a mafia gay prostitute and one as cia agent pearly can talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Universal-Taxi/addison-Illinois-60101/Universal-Taxi-1740-W-Armitage-Ct-scam-Fraud-Nazi-front-company-that-is-working-for-835063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Taxi

Universal Taxi - A Professional Company

AUTHOR: Universal Taxi Dispatch Management - (United States of America)

As a Professional Company in the Service Industry.... I would like to take a moment to apologize for the crude remarks from the author of this original post.  This site seems to be in no way monitored or beneficial for the public consumer.  This is obvious by reading the horrific false accusations and the hate portrayed for individuals and groups.

Universal Taxi is in no way associated, nor do we support any discriminatory remarks or behavior towards any group, race or religious affiliation.  We are a professional transportation company serving the public with our best efforts and intentions and will continue to do so.

Thank You.

Universal Taxi Management.

That's a pretty funny claim...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Nazis working for the CIA.

Would these CIA employees be better described as "Neo-Nazis?"

Wow, what a conspiracy, probably a "Black Ops" partnership. I would bet your "MBA" is/was in terminal stupidity.

Any institution of learning, graduating you with an MBA, is guilty of grossly fraudulent practices.  What is the name of this criminal institution?

If you're just a troll, we got a good laugh.

If you're serious, you've got more problems than the CIA and the taxi company Nazis.

#3 General Comment

ABC, easy as 1-2-3

AUTHOR: SuperNazi - (United States of America)

Perhaps you should go back to the school where you acquired this so called "MBA" and demand they allow you to re-take your courses, considering the fact that your grammar is that of a five year old.