Complaint Review: Xotic Dream Cars

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Top Gear — United States of America
Xotic Dream Cars
We rent salvaged unsafe junk West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Xotic Dream Cars Alyssa scizak, Mathew Tikotsky TO THIS DAY I AM OWED SEVERAL DAYS AND THE COMPANY ADMITTED TO ME THEY KNOW THEY OWE ME AND STILL WOULD NOT REFUND ME. NEVER AGAIN West Palm Beach, Florida

cars were salvaged cars,They were painted terribly and put back
together. the car pulled to the left real bad, and tires were bald. They also dont provide you
proof of insurance or registration. The night i received the car I realized the hood was rattling ( bobbling up and down as I drove). When I called them , they pretended like they had no clue. When I opened up the hood I could see the crack and the damage done to the car, it had to be in a horrible accident. After I told alyssa of the above she just listened, she didn't deny anything. As days went by more things caught my attention. The transmission light was on, the car would pull to the left so badly that you couldn't drive faster then 40 mph without breaking a sweat. On day 3 they agreed to give me a credit. I wanted money back because I didnt know if this company would be around the next time I wanted to rent a car. Its over a year and I havent seen a credit or a penny back. [continued below]....
..... BEWARE THEY ARE QUICK TO TAKE THE $1,000 A DAY, BUT IF SOMETHING IS WRONG YOU ARE SCREWED.  Can you imagine what will happen when the clutch dies on you from poor maintenance . Read other reviews of windows falling out etc, they will charge you FOR THEIR OWN NEGLECT. You cant even fight the charge because their contract that you have to sign dont allow you too.

very upset  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Xotic-Dream-Cars/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-/Xotic-Dream-Cars-Alyssa-scizak-Mathew-Tikotsky-TO-THIS-DAY-I-AM-OWED-SEVERAL-DAYS-AND-975904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xotic Dream Cars