Complaint Review: Zeal Funding Services

192 E 200 N Ste 101 St George, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: (888) 485-3158
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Zeal Funding Services Zeal Money Solutions Company who steals $29.95 from people St George, Utah

I am hopeful that an attorney or someone in a position of power is able to help with this matter!! Zeal money Solutions ripped me off for $29.95 right out of my account! I never gave this company any verbal or written permission. In fact I don't even know how they were able to pull this off!! I have never spoken to anyone from this company at all. I have researched them on the net and found countless consumer complaints about this company doing the same to many others and always in the amount of $29.95. Better business bureaus have been notified regarding these scammers. I have tried to reach them by phone numerous times but all I have gotten is an answering machine. I have left numerous messages for them but to no avail!! Let's all put a stop to these rip off artists. Hopefully someone will see this and help the consumers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Zeal-Funding-Services/St-George-Utah-84770-2834/Zeal-Funding-Services-Zeal-Money-Solutions-Company-who-steals-2995-from-people-St-Geo-937549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zeal Funding Services