inspection

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Ted — sandy Utah United States of America
accelerated wealth
11778 30 Election Road,suite 210 Draper, Utah United States of America

accelerated wealth, accelerated wealth productions flip this house, house flipping,real estate wealth, Draper, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Tobey Waggoner 6 Accelerated Wealth file for bankruptcy

*Consumer Comment: Im An Actual Recent Victim- No Competitor!

*Consumer Comment: Professional Liar with Years of Experience

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong-

Tobey Wagoner is advising clients how to buy and sell real estate and accelerated wealth poductions are taking monies for doing this with out a real estate license if you have bought or paid any money for Tobey and or accelerated to get you a property in the state of utah report them to the Division of real estate. Here is the law when a person needs a realtor license to get paid money for a person to use them to buy or sell real estate.
Title 61

Securities Division - Real Estate Division
Chapter 2f

Real Estate Licensing and Practices Act
Section 201

License required.
     61-2f-201.   License required.
     (1) Unless a person is licensed under this chapter, it is unlawful for the person to do the following with respect to real estate located in this state:
     (a) engage in the business of a principal broker, associate broker, or sales agent;
     (b) act in the capacity of a principal broker, associate broker, or sales agent;
     (c) advertise or assume to act as a principal broker, associate broker, or a sales agent. [continued below]....
.....
     (2) Except as provided in Section 61-2f-202, an individual is required to be licensed as a principal broker, associate broker, or a sales agent if the individual performs, offers to perform, or attempts to perform one act for valuable consideration of:
     (a) buying, selling, leasing, managing, or exchanging real estate for another person; or
     (b) offering for another person to buy, sell, lease, manage, or exchange real estate.

Renumbered and Amended by Chapter 379, 2010 General Session
Download Code Section Zipped WordPerfect 61_02f020100.ZIP 2,558 Bytes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-accelerated-wealth/Draper-Utah-84020/accelerated-wealth-accelerated-wealth-productions-flip-this-house-house-flippingreal-es-965484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accelerated wealth

Tobey Waggoner 6 Accelerated Wealth file for bankruptcy

AUTHOR: Davey - ()

On April 22nd tobey Waggoner and his company, accelerated Wealth Group LLC filed for bankruptcy in the Utah Bankruptcy Court. No doubt, he'll start up another company under a different name. (previously he was known as MENTORING OF AMERICA LLC). It beats me the way he can rip off so many people and not be in jail. The Montelongo brothers were part of the scam and are still operating. Please DO NOT do any business with TOBEY WAGGONER, DALLAS TALL, MARK LARABEE or the Accelerated Wealth Group LLC. Just google these names and see what you find!

Im An Actual Recent Victim- No Competitor!

AUTHOR: MiamiLanhamFamily - ()

After going to a one day seminar that was meant to increase your knowledge in real-estate it ended up being an "encouragement class" with instructions to pay $1400 for a "INTENSE" 3 FULL DAYS of classes on real-estate. I paid a bargain price and attended the so called intense 3day course. My experience was unsatisfactory to say the least. They made arrangements in a hotel and it turned out it was only a few hours on the 1st day, half a day on the 2nd and a few hours on the 3rd. Changes that we were never notified about, resulting in losing work and money.

The 1st day was yet again another dosage of "encouragement" and speeches, the 2nd was hints of useful information and a mess of information that wouldnt be useful unless you were already a PRO just to grasp the concept! Granted I did learn some things, but mostly things that with some time I could have learned online for FREE we didnt even get any materials. Can you imagine you pay $1400 and you get ONE possibly useful half of a day out of it and a hand full of promises. The 3rd day was mostly Q/A, and the Montelongos on Skype encouraging people to purchase the $15,000 Bus Trip. I ofcouse have never even had 1/3 of that in my bank account in my life, I dont even know what $15k looks like.

What I do know is that they made many promises and while I had tears running down my cheek I gave Craig Shults (Host/Speaker) a check for $5k (check cleared 2/25/2013)which was all of my money from my tax returns and a debt for another $7,000, after which I would be living paycheck to paycheck not knowing if my 2 year old daughter and I old would have rent paid the next month. I did it because there was promises of making great realestate deals on the trip that would more than pay off for the expense of the trip and get me started. A trip that wasnt even planned for another 6-7 weeks later after the "seminars". 14 days after the seminar (March 12,2013) I sent a Certified Cancellation letter to Accelerated Wealth/Montelongo's, as instructed via email by Alexa Watts (rep/over phone) I sent this letter to 11778 S Election Rd Suite 210 Draper, UT 84020.

I never received a response and was never able to get in touch with anyone after that. Not to mention, I never received an email or phone call from anyone regarding the Bus Trip arrangements which was suppose to happen as per their welcoming bus trip packet. Once I threatened to hire an attorney on April 10th, 2013, I received only one response via email on April 11,2013. The email I received was from Corey Waggoner, stating he didnt know who I have been speaking to but he was on vacation and would send my information to someone. No one ever Called Me or emailed me.

Then, we received a call (4/19/2013)followed by an email (4/22/2013) from a "former" employee warning us that Accelerated Wealth is going out of business. I then received an email from accelerated that the Bus Trip NEVER happened. SO at this point, not only should I receive my FULL refund back due to my cancellation but also because the service wasn't even fulfilled!
Alexa stated ealier during my cancellation that if my cancellation letter wasnt within 72 hours when I signed the Receipt I wouldnt get a refund. I am not going to get into how I wasnt explained that I was A-Signing a "contract" instead of a receipt, B-have only 72 hours to get a certified letter to Utah to cancel a get a full refund. So... lets focus on the fact that the Bus trip was canceled so the service WASNT fulfilled and I received an email stating I would receive some sort of refund but then I get those emails and calls about the company going out of business. I am not even sure I will get my money back or if I do at this rate I might be in my OLD AGE.

At this point, I have yet to get any substantial information or response from accelerated Wealth/Montelongo's and NONE of my phone calls get answered. All I receive is the occasional EMAIL stating that they are in meeting with counsel and insurance and will keep me "updated". OMG...Why did I ever trust them with my family's future. Now I dont know if I'll have to go to a Miami Dade Shelter with in the next couples months.

Professional Liar with Years of Experience

AUTHOR: Davey - (USA)

Tobey Waggoner, his brother Corey, and Dallas Tall have been running this racket for a very long time. You will see that they NEVER mention their names on the Accelerated Wealth website. Tobey Waggoner says he is the owner of Accelerated Wealth Utah on his facebook page. His brother Corey Waggoner has a link to Armando Waaggoner on his facebook page. Tobey ran Mentoring of America for many years; Google it to see how he defrauded millions out of unsuspecting would-be investors. Please do not attend these fake seminars because before you know they will have your credit card details and you will be out of pocket to the tune of 20K and get precious little in return. PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE SCAM ARTISTS.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong-

AUTHOR: Accelerated Wealth - (United States of America)

Wow-  to those of you who actually read this, I apologize for taking your time.  Our competitor seems to have nothing better to do than post garbage on the internet.  Here's the deal:

Mr./Ms. Author of this complaint-  Your information is completely wrong, and it's obvious you didn't go to the seminar.  Your "facts" about selling real estate without a license are also true and unfounded.  The facts are:  We OWN every piece of real estate we offer.  By owning such real estate, we are asset managers liquidating assets.  Completely legal.  The only time you have to be an agent or broker is when you are representing a THIRD parties property.

To the public-  For those of you who actually use this forum as a valid source of information, let me remind you the internet is like the bathroom stall.  Anyone can write what they want, true or not.  This is not true.  What it is, is an attempt to smear our reputable name by a competitor with a not-so reputable name.  If you truly are considering attending one of our events, please call us and we will be happy to speak with you about any legitimate concerns or questions.  We can be reached at 855-884-5369.  9-5:00 MST.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.