Complaint Review: Apr 10 2012 02:01 PM Turbo Stomper Stills.Paul Cavalloro

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off in Ohio — Madison Ohio
Apr 10 2012 02:01 PM Turbo Stomper Stills.Paul Cavalloro
Madison, Ohio USA

Turbo Stomper Stills.Paul Cavalloro High Caliber Stills Theft, scam Madison Ohio

I purchased a still as a holiday gift for a wine making hobbiest.  Upon using the "secure" ordering system I knew there was a problem. As soon as I input my credit card information, the screen said "order submitted successfully" without even asking for a ship to address.  I immediately checked my bank transactions online, and noticed that the charge on my card was not the correct amount for what I had ordered.  I attemped to call the phone number multiple times, which went straight to a message stating that "the Majicjack customer you are contacting is not available".  I then attemped to sign into the live chat, which was unattended.  I left several messages both in the chat and via the phone.  No reply. No shipment. No order confirmation. Just theft of $219.00.  I looked up the address given for the company, and found it to be a residence that is not owned by the principal of this company, and is currently for sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Apr-10-2012-0201-PM-Turbo-Stomper-StillsPaul-Cavalloro/Madison-Ohio-44057/nbspTurbo-Stomper-StillsPaul-Cavalloro-High-Caliber-Stills-Theft-scam-Madison-Ohio-1106279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apr 10 2012 02:01 PM Turbo Stomper Stills.Paul Cavalloro