Complaint Review: BOOST MOBIL

• Reported By: californiafied — boerne Texas United States of America
BOOST MOBIL
Internet, Texas United States of America

BOOST MOBIL SPRINT'S RIP OFF PHONE Stole my money Internet, Texas

I cancelled my phone service with them, and tried to get them to refund the 10 dollars that was un-used in my account, and they told me that they couldn't refund it because I cancelled my service and paid with cash. Well, I have a reciept of the ten dollars I put in my account, and that is called stealing. I don't care if I cancelled my account, if I didn't use the money that was in there, they should have refunded it. Beware of this company! What ever you have extra in your account they just take it! Stealing- that is what it is, plain and simple. I asked them nicely to give it back before I report them to everyone and let everyone know what thieves they are- and they still declined- as if 10 dollars is worth it? It's worth it to me because they stole from me, without even having a care of what gets out there saying they are thieves. They know they are in the wrong, but they keep doing it to not just me, but to several others out there. Why doesn't anyone stop these guys from doing this? Why isn't there a class action law suit against these guys for just this alone, that they are doing to EVERYONE that closes thier account with money still in it? Its wrong- and hopefully someday they will pay for it. Shame on Sprint for allowing this sister company to function like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-BOOST-MOBIL/Internet-Texas-/BOOST-MOBIL-SPRINTS-RIP-OFF-PHONE-Stole-my-money-Internet-Texas-749935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BOOST MOBIL