Complaint Review: CIG Financial LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: MikeLeon — San Diego California
CIG Financial LLC
6 Executive Cir Ste 100 Irvine, Select State/Province USA

CIG Financial LLC CIG Financial LLC Steer clear of these predators. Irvine california

*Consumer Comment: Odd complaint.

*Consumer Comment: Yes....Do STAY AWAY!

Steer clear of these predators.

After racking up some serious medical bills I unfortunately needed to use a sub-prime car loan service.
I put over $12k down, and have made my payments (usually over payments) early or on time for over 2 years... however due to an oversight on my part I ended up being 4 days late.

The obnoxious phone calls were ridiculous.
They are relentless and ruthless, hostile and condescending to no end.
They know my car is worth much more than owed, it was painfully obvious how anxious they were to repo (steal) it.
Four days late, I repeat 96 hours... and they were threatening me with repo!

They hounded me several times an hour, even after telling them it was an oversight that would be corrected promptly after work. I was at work during this harassment and unable to conduct a financial transaction. That didn't matter to them, they kept blowing up my phone with vile insults and threats. Oh, how much was I late? $46.00 lol.

Dealer F&I guys take notice. You also have some responsibility to not shop loans to such unscrupulous companies.

STAY AWAY - you have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-CIG-Financial-LLC/Irvine-Select-StateProvince-92614/CIG-Financial-LLC-CIG-Financial-LLC-Steer-clear-of-these-predators-Irvine-california-1109423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIG Financial LLC

Odd complaint.

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

"however due to an oversight on my part I ended up being 4 days late.

The obnoxious phone calls were ridiculous. "

This is how all sub-prime lenders typically deal with late payments.   I would be surprised to hear of a sub-prime lender that did not make obnoxious calls beginning the day after the payment was due.

If you think you deserve different treatment because you made two years of payments on time, you'd be mistaken.   That only makes a difference in the conventional loan market.

Yes....Do STAY AWAY!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Stay away from ANY loan company if you can't or won't pay your bills on time.  They don't care about ANY of the reasons or excuses...all they want is the money YOU agreed to pay back on time, every time.  No, I don't work for them.