license

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: escalade — orlando Florida United States of America
colescreditrepair1@gmail.com

colescreditrepair1@gmail.com CREDIT REPAIR, FORECLOSURE,STUDENTS LOANS TRAFFIC TICKETS, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I AGREE WITH

I have a situation with colescreditrepair1@gmail.com i paid $150.00 for repair my credit and she only sent me one time letter to send 4 accounts and after she said that she was on vacation so the time expire and now she is not responding...do you have some suggestions...I though she was good because it was through one of the creditors IN cOMMERCE  that told me to watch a video in youtube because she was good but really she is not getting back to me and she seems that has no time for customer service....or for new accounts.

an i was going to pay her $2500 for a foreclosure help.  Another thing is that you send her a long question and she does not have time to read the whole message and she respond half of the question.  Maybe is a tactic not to provide the whole enchilada so things are incomplete. I really advise to any one out there to look carefull before selecting a credit repair services...

Maybe this is not expensive but $150 for one letter to 4 accounts and the basic one i could do that taking the same letter from the internetand saving $150.00 plus certified mail.  Another thing is that, she stipulated in the letter that the bureau have specif time to respond but the second set of letters where supposed to go out but she was on vacation and maybe waiting for the time to expire so i have to pay some more money for the other letter i just dont understand she was not clear from the begining.  Is a pitty that we have to go to this situation at this time when people should be helping people in hard times.  Be carefull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-colescreditrepair1gmailcom/internet/colescreditrepair1gmailcom-CREDIT-REPAIR-FORECLOSURESTUDENTS-LOANS-TRAFFIC-TICKETS-I-923833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on colescreditrepair1@gmail.com

I AGREE WITH

AUTHOR: Tooky - ()

Its really hard to find reviews on colescrediteepair but I would not recommend her. She got a horrible attitute. She snapped on me once by email. I was shocked. Im glad I didnt give that b**** none of my money cuz i would have been mad as hell.