Complaint Review: directexpress

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: CJ — Casco Michigan
directexpress

directexpress I too have had withdrawals from my debit card taken more than once that were not my withdrawals Internet

I have been ripped off again from my direct express debit card. I do not order automotive parts online. This is not the first time and not the first company that has stolen money from my account. Social Security money is all I have to live on if money is stolen then I lose alot if my rent is not paid or my medicines cannot be refilled. The last time they told me I need to cancel out my card and be reissued a new one. it was at the end of the month. My deposit comes at the beginning of the month. How can they guarantee me that a new card will be in my hands before my next deposit and how can they guarantee me that what money on my old card with be transferred to the new one. Someone wrote about this on here stating he never saw his balance transferred to the new card so how can this company be trusted when this is the only money I get every month. I think there should be a class action suit. Or at least find a reputable bank that can guarantee the safety of our money and fire Direct Express. I let some of these withdrawals go because I don't trust this company's word (CSR's) that what they say will be done. I certainly hope people will contact our government and see what can be done. Our government after all are the ones that made the decision to stop printing out checks and forcing alot of people to start using this debit card. I do not scream at anyone but I have rights and that is my money not Direct Express's and certainly doesn't belong to a thief. Nothing will be done if we don't stick together and get this problem resolved. I'm from Michigan and I know this is happening in alot of different states.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-directexpress/internet/directexpress-I-too-have-had-withdrawals-from-my-debit-card-taken-more-than-once-that-w-1044161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directexpress