Complaint Review: Don Beyer Volvo Dulles

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: sir g — Ashburn Virginia
Don Beyer Volvo Dulles
21830 Pacific Boulevard dulles, Virginia USA

Don Beyer Volvo Dulles ,Don Beyer Volvo,Volvo Dulles BAD VOLVO / VOLVO IN DULLES dulles Virginia

This dealers mechanics are garbage.

First I had a dying battery

Next I had a bad Starter

Then I had a bad Altenator.

Although this is a 2003 XC90. I have had car that were 10x worst where in no way would all these parts suddenly die while at the dealer. Bad enough they had my car for 3 MONTHS which is also unheard of and tried to charge me storage fees.

The resolution I fould my self on a forum that the dashboard was bad, and I sent the dash to an aftermarket specialty shop. The car has worked great since then.

Cost to be repeatedly raped $7500.00

So if you want to have your volvo fixed BEWARE!!!

Please dont take my word for it just look at any reviews anywhere (google,bing, billy down the street it dont matter) about their service department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Don-Beyer-Volvo-Dulles/dulles-Virginia-20166/Don-Beyer-Volvo-Dulles-Don-Beyer-VolvoVolvo-Dulles-BAD-VOLVO-VOLVO-IN-DULLES-dulles-V-1126782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don Beyer Volvo Dulles