Complaint Review: eakin road auto sales

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: lee and karen — newark Ohio
eakin road auto sales
2211 eakin rd columbus, Ohio United States of America

eakin road auto sales colunbus ohio 43223 Owner is. Michael crabtree. Mechanic is a lee horne took my 1998 'onte carlo there because it was over heating the hoses was rotten and and had holes in them the mechanic lee horne rigged it up because his boss michae crabtree wouldnt let him wo columbus, Ohio

My hoses blew out in columbus ohio and was over heating. I called eakin auto sales. Theytold me to bring it in I took there they seen my hoses blowed. They said they couldn't get to it that day but would th next day. I paid for hoses clamps. Radiator flush. Antifreeze. New brakes. And rotors and transmission flush. It took them a week to get car in. They put used hoses and clamps on car. Didn't fluss my radiator or do my brakes or flush my transmission. They sad they would do it in a couple days welll to say the least couple days later. It started over heating again. Had some one look at it and I hos broke he noticed they was used hoses and clamps and my radiator was dirty. Now they won't fix it or give my money back. Or do the work I paid for. I have thirteen hundred in getting car done now I have. A car I can't drive. Because they messed it up. And no extra money to have someon else fix it. So don't trust them. They wil rip you off I still fighting with them to get it fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-eakin-road-auto-sales/columbus-Ohio-43223/eakin-road-auto-sales-colunbus-ohio-43223-Owner-is-Michael-crabtree-Mechanic-is-a-lee-1044777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eakin road auto sales