Complaint Review: emily mottahede

18 birchood portwashington, New York USA
  • Phone: 516 6613631
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

emily mottahede Fake charity organization sisiter ot s*** dr debora motthahedeh fake charity they steal donations ,d liars theifs they steal donations fake charity portwashington New York

*Author of original report: life is like a jigsaw ? :(

*Author of original report: I had to exsplain 100%

*Author of original report: Carefull

*Author of original report: For the love of god, crying out loud

*Author of original report: Stop Emily

*Author of original report: No more poetry

*Author of original report: I am the original Author of this report.

I donated a lot of money to Emily mottahedeh the money never want for their charitable cause , they take the money and they spend it there  a legal profit organization its not non profit because they steal the profits who do you think you're messing with!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-emily-mottahede/portwashington-New-York-11050/emily-mottahede-Fake-charity-organization-sisiter-ot-s-dr-debora-motthahedeh-fake-chari-1087702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on emily mottahede

life is like a jigsaw ? :(

AUTHOR: b. wayne - ()

Please tell me what that means life is like a jigsaw puzzle?

What does that mean and then theirs that missing peice? A wife, family , money what

I was special ed growing up ..

So tell me what the missing peice is

your a sped teacher than I will understand , if  you dont speak in riddles like me lol

Your a funny girl .

No more hate poetry please ....I tried to fix my mess the best I can , now its up to your sister to abitrate it meaning if she pay 2 k , sends a check to ripoff report corporation advication program thay block out all the negitive things

I forefit everything on these reports , they can be stripped from google some already have from ny spine google search , im glad cause it was killing me.

We all know what this was really about...

I had to exsplain 100%

AUTHOR: bye - ()

I humbly apoligise , Im sorry mottahedehies

I hope you understand I couldnt move on untill I explained myself completly.

Im sorry debbie I loved you more than every girl I had sex with . Its weird since we didnt do that.

for me to feel that way bout you is strange..

I dont want to understand anymore to painfull physiclly and mentaly.

Carefull

AUTHOR: tah tah - ()

The last thing I wanna do is be mean to you But at least I had an excuse I was on new medications and I couldnt control myself like an involentery movment , but Whats your excuse you keep writing malicious poems to hurt me .

What kind of a person are you ?

As far as me not fittinin thats bullshit, the reason I dont fit in is because I dont put up w ppl garbage.  I always stand up for what I believe in and in this world either your giving orders or your taking them..

Im gunna make a god dad and a husband one day  I know it....

Everybodey will know that's the crazy dad better not mess w his kid or I will be sent to the hospital for emergency surgery.  I did juvenile prision time that was real fun for me...

For the love of god, crying out loud

AUTHOR: buruk atah.. - ()

Listen to what I'm saying , I was on a lot of medication and I was not my self !

I because of all the medication could'nt CONTROL MYSELF , So I dont take those medications anymore.

I wish I did'nt do that she so did not deserve that at all , that sucks ..

I wish there was some way to fix it right away .

Look I know what your doing , your a gd sis but the truth is you dont know me 100%.

I dont plan on dying any time soon because im scared of the dark, I sleep w my lights on in my rm.

I was born a dead baby because the ambilical cord was wraped round my neck , born w no heart beat and my first injection was in my heart epinephrine brought me back to life and I had many miracles along the way .So you see im here for a very special reason.

Btw arent you a sped teacher ? well what if I was a special ed kid growing up ..

I CHOOSE LIFE OVER DEATH.

Your poetry is very good , you dont nd me to tell you that so dont waste it on me :)

I really do love your sis but thing is when you love someone you leave them alone . I wish I didnt do all those meds at once , I couldnt help myself thats very sad . If she can forgive me someday you guys will know where to find me when I have myself together then I can give back to the world and help ppl like you do.

For the record every one of your 4 poems made me cry a little. I think were even now!

Emily if absolutely positivly feel the need to write poetry write something thats going to IMPROVE ENRICH AND EMPOWER my life

With a happy hopefull positive poem that will inspire me not make me cry :"(

please ms. Mottahedeh.

Stop Emily

AUTHOR: take it easy emily - ()

What is the matter with you ?  Why are you doing that to me for?  I said Im sorry and redact the garbage that I wrote. Stop it words can make a difference ,always..

No more poetry

AUTHOR: no more poetry - ()

Stop with the poetry , your gunna kill me please stop god dammit

I am the original Author of this report.

AUTHOR: Report Redacted - ()

I am the Original Author of this report, That happens to be false. I made a mistake !

Emily Mottahedeh is good selfless person and does deserve her name tarnished in any way shape or form .

Arbitrators, I am the original author of this report and I would like this abomination of a report removed , Thank you.