Complaint Review: ETOUR AND TRAVEL

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Debra — Elberton Georgia United States of America
ETOUR AND TRAVEL
Internet, Florida United States of America

ETOUR AND TRAVEL FANTASY VILLAS AT DISNEY RIPOFF TO STEAL YOUR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION THEN IF YOU DONT BUY INTO THEM THEY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR DONATING,BUT THANKFULLY I HADNT GAVE MY CARD NUMBER OUT TO THE FIRST REPRESENTATIVE I TALKED TO NA Internet, Florida

I talked to a agent named Jamie, when I couldnt committ to the awesome deal she was offering, because I wanted to check out their website and talk to my husband she kept getting pushy,and wanting my debit card number but I wouldnt give it to her, then she then put me on hold and her supervisor a African American man got on the phone and also started pushing and then started getting very rude and disrespectful.

He then told me thanks for the donation of 389.00 dollars. I told him I never donated anything to this company and he argued with me and said yes you did. Then he evidently realized I never gave my payment information to the representative. These people no doubt was about to charge my card for money that I never authorized. I thank God I never gave my info out. So please dont get scammed by these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-ETOUR-AND-TRAVEL/Internet-Florida-/ETOUR-AND-TRAVEL-FANTASY-VILLAS-AT-DISNEY-RIPOFF-TO-STEAL-YOUR-DEBIT-CARD-INFORMATION-TH-976373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETOUR AND TRAVEL