Complaint Review: Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge New Port Richie

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Stephen — New Port Richey Florida
Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge New Port Richie
3939 Us-19 New Port Richie, Florida USA

Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge New Port Richie Selling their personal cares using the Ferman name New Port Richie Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Issue has been resolved

Last month my 21 year old son finally saved enough to buy his first car. He started to visit the roadside no name dealers around New Port Richie. I can’t talk him into much but I did talk him into using one with a good name and it happened to be Ferman right here in Richie. He saw a truck he liked and your saleswoman. Tina told us how it might be a little old it was owned  traded in and well taken care of  by a manager  Dave that worked right in that branch. We were shown the report told it had all of the original parts and in great shape. Of course buying an 8 year old truck it is a as is purchase but knowing we were at a top name dealer we paid his life savings of eleven thousand dollars and I have never seen him more excited.

About 30 days later he stalled in the middle of a highway and had no transmission left. He’s the catch. Our mechanic looks at the car and fines that a rebuild tranny had been put in with junk yard parts.  This becomes even more frustrating now dealing with this great dealership I had recommended. No phone calls returned. No one to see. Now understand me, if this was a truck that was traded in off the street it would be different. No it was sold on the premise of being one of YOUR MANAGERS personal cars with original parts. Is this practice allowed because your employees can make some money buying broken down cars and trading them in to their own car lots. Since no one will return my calls I only have the internet and word of mouth. I wonder how you feel cheating a boy out of his life savings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Ferman-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-New-Port-Richie/New-Port-Richie-Florida-34655/Ferman-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-New-Port-Richie-Selling-their-personal-cares-using-the-Ferman-1144187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge New Port Richie

Issue has been resolved

AUTHOR: Ferman Guest Relations - ()

Good Afternoon, Stephen contacted us after his son started having issues with the vehicle. Our General Manager was in communication with him and we resolved his son's issue shortly after speaking with them. Not only were we able to correct the problem but we also offered him $500 as a good will gesture. Stephen and his son were very grateful for it. Our guests are our number one priority and we ask that if anyone has an issue with our dealership to please contact our Guest Relations department directly at 813-242-2845 so we can work to resolve your issue.

Thank you. Virginia, Ferman Guest Relations.