Complaint Review: First Electronic Bank (Fry's Credit Card)

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: JACK'S — GLENDALE Arizona
First Electronic Bank (Fry's Credit Card)
P.O. Box 825 Draper, Utah USA

First Electronic Bank (Fry's Credit Card) Sent no payment statement even though I'm signed up fpr paper only Draper Utah

*Consumer Comment: FEB fibs and fines

I had almost the same thing happen as Greg, except when I called I was told sorry it would be fixed but I owed 25.00 for late fee. I sent a complaint to them and recieved e-mail saying they get right back, never did. This month I made an online payment 0n 3-14 (due date is 2-17) ,I called on the 18th to see if there was anothert late fee but they  said no even though it took them 4 1/2 days to post.  Jack

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-First-Electronic-Bank-Frys-Credit-Card/Draper-Utah-84020/First-Electronic-Bank-Frys-Credit-Card-Sent-no-payment-statement-even-though-Im-signe-1132331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Electronic Bank (Fry's Credit Card)

FEB fibs and fines

AUTHOR: RAW - ()

First Electronic Bank (FEB) will state on the phone that they will return one to paper statements and not complete. I had this happen twice. The second time I was able to select paper statements online and got confirmation eMail.

That is what is important. unless you get that confirmation eMail, the agent's will claim that they have no record of you ever requesting paper statements.

FEB has always been the most questionable credit fim I have dealt with over the years. They are overdue for regulation…

RAW

I have experienced the exact same thins happening. We need to organize a response