Complaint Review: justflowers.com

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: Sick & tired of being ripped off! — Los Angeles California USA
justflowers.com
2127 Westwood Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

justflowers.com Wilted flowers delivered on Valentines Day Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Odd

*Author of original report: OLD WILTED FLOWERS SEND TO MY GIRL FOR VALENTINES DAY

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my girlfriends office out of town on Valentine's Day from these people and was told that all flowers were delivered with the buds closed so that the last longer which sounded great to me so I was shocked at the events that followed here they are:

The flowers were all opened and wilting, and the edges were black when the flowers were deliver and they were delivered after 6 PM (After business hours?) to a business that closes at 5 PM. My instructions were to deliver by 3 PM & I paid extra for this. (See order below)

These went to the executive offices of AutoTrader.com a national company, which could have translated into more business for this company but instead was a major disappointment, delivery of flowers is businesses of trust, clients trust they will be fresh, and that they will be delivered on time, no more any less, which in this case neither was true. [continued below]....
.....

I asked for a refund under the circumstances, and was told that because I called 10 days later (Which is not true) I called on 2/21which was 6 days after the flowers were delivered. The facts are the facts I have attached pictures of the flowers as they were deliver you be the judge. It's taken more time than to write this then I want to spend on a matter like this but I had to warn people about how this company does business, quite frankly I am sure that the income of my girlfreind & I far exceed the net income of this mom & pop opperation, so I don't need the $100 thrown away by calling this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-justflowerscom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/justflowerscom-Wilted-flowers-delivered-on-Valentines-Day-Los-Angeles-California-844159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on justflowers.com

#1 General Comment

Odd

AUTHOR: Mrs. M - (USA)

I have received wilted flowers from this company before from my husband. When I called to complain , I did not ask for my money back but they did offer that. I opted to have fresh flowers sent to me.  They have never once not stood behind their product. I am sorry that you have received this kind of treatment. Maybe if you call them again and explain the situation you will get a CS that is not having a bad day. I really hate to hear this about this company because I love getting their flowers from my husband!!! Hope everything works out for you. Good luck!!!

OLD WILTED FLOWERS SEND TO MY GIRL FOR VALENTINES DAY

AUTHOR: Sick & tired of being ripped off! - (USA)

These went to the executive offices of AutoTrader.com a national company, which could have translated into more business for this company but instead was a major disappointment, delivery of flowers is businesses of trust, clients trust they will be fresh, and that they will be delivered on time, no more any less, which in this case neither was true.

I asked for a refund under the circumstances, and was told that because I called 10 days later (Which is not true) I called on 2/21which was 6 days after the flowers were delivered. The facts are the facts I have attached pictures of the flowers as they were deliver you be the judge.

It's taken more time than to write this then I want to spend on a matter like this but I had to warn people about how this company does business, quite frankly I am sure that the income of my girlfreind & I far exceed the net income of this mom & pop opperation, so I don't need the $100 thrown away by calling this company. SAVE YOUR MONEY, DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY