Complaint Review: LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Georgia — Colorado Springs Colorado
LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA
10833 Valley View Street, Suite 150 Cypress, California USA

LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA They charged me $18.50 for one call and $1.00 for another one....I was making a cash call and the number I called wasn't even in service. Cypress California

I was in an airport (Tulsa) and I tried to called my daughter using my debit card.....that call was $3.50.  I later tried to call my youngest daughter, and I was using cash.  The instructions said to put in the original cash (50 cants.)

I had the wrong number.....I had left my phone behind and could not remember.  I was charged $18.50 for a collect call, and another $1.00 for the same call.  I have no idea who this company is, why there were allowed to charge such a high price for a collect call, WHICH I DID NOT MAKE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-LEGACY-COLLECT-CALLS-CYPRESS-CA/Cypress-California-90630/LEGACY-COLLECT-CALLS-CYPRESS-CA-They-charged-me-1850-for-one-call-and-100-for-anothe-1166203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEGACY COLLECT CALLS CYPRESS CA