Complaint Review: med_express_sales

• Reported By: Anonymous48q09 — boston Massachusetts
med_express_sales

med_express_sales http://myworld.ebay.com/med_express_sales ripoff, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Med Express Sales sells stolen equipment on Ebay

I recently ordered an item from med_express_sales on ebay. It  was described  in perfect working condition with no signs of wear  before purchasing. The item appeared damaged when it arrived in the mail. med_express_sales  did not honor their no hassle return policy by refusing a refund. I wish I hadnt ordered from these cheat sellers. I will take my business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-medexpresssales/internet/medexpresssales-httpmyworldebaycommedexpresssales-ripoff-Internet-1043775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on med_express_sales

Med Express Sales sells stolen equipment on Ebay

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I recently purchased a used monitor from Med Express Sales, on Ebay.  Upon receiving the device, I noticed a metal placard on the back of the monitor which read "Property of Central DuPage Hospital," followed by a serial number that was partially scratched out. To add insult to injury, the monitor arrived postage due by USPS!  What a bunch of cheapskates!

After contacting local police, and having my brand-new monitor seized as evidence, the police got back to me, asking more questions about where I got the monitor.  I found out the monitor had been stolen from that hospital in Illinois, along with a number of other pieces of medical equipment being hawked on Ebay by Med Express Sales.  The police detective could not comment much on the case, other than to say that the case has now been referred to the FBI's cybercrime unit (since the goods crossed state lines), and also that Med Express Sales is now under Federal investigation for fencing large quantities of stolen medical and scientific equipment, stolen from clinics, hospitals and colleges across the U.S.

Looks like Med Express Sales could be at the center of a major theft ring.  I wonder what other unlawful activities this fraudulent company is up to.

Now that I have lost my monitor due to their criminal activity, I called Med Express Sales in Ohio. I asked them to refund my money, since the monitor they sold me was hot.  Rather than try to fix the problem, the sales rep got all defensive and used abusive and threatening language.  He told me to stop pursuing the issue, or their attorney, James Amodio from Brown & Amodio, would file a lawsuit against me for "harassment" and "defamation" since I was claiming they did something illegal.  Which they have, according to police.

Best to avoid these crooks at Med Express Sales, unless you like buying stolen goods and getting ripped off in the process.