Complaint Review: melody day

melody day
WWW.ACCURATELOVEPSYCHIC.COM Internet United States of America

melody day accurate love psychic THEIF,FRAUD,LIAR,SCAMMER! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I lost money too

*Consumer Comment: She got me too!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This story is a lie - filed for personal reasons

* : File charges for what, for you being a dope?

I needed help with a situation and contacted them(accuratelovepsychic.com) she assured me that she can help with my issue.Told me I will get results in 2-days. ask me to send her $2400.00 I protested by i cavef in since I believed that she could help. LETS just say she took my money and now she wont call me or when i call her she has an attitude and try to intimidate me. PEOPLE LIKE HER NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED. MY next step is to call the florida attorney general and make a report and I will file charges. Be aware people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-melody-day/internet/melody-day-accurate-love-psychic-THEIFFRAUDLIARSCAMMER-Internet-491539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on melody day

I lost money too

AUTHOR: Thatgirl - (USA)

She milked me out of $6500 Will not return emails I am a real person not a competitior Beware. Do not call her she will lure you in

She got me too!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

It is not a lie. Melody Day took me for thousands and now will  not return emails or calls

She is a liar and did not deliver as promised

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This story is a lie - filed for personal reasons

AUTHOR: TruthVsRevenge - (United States of America)

I own the company that Psychic Melody Day works for.

There is no transaction for the amount referred to in the referenced complaint, nor is there a client from that time period who lives in Florida.

Psychic Melody is located in Beverly Hills, CA.  She runs an honest business and never ignores the calls or emails of anyone who is trying to reach her.

We are stumped as to who filed this complaint.  None of her clients have complained or fit this description even vaguely.  Therefore, we can only assume that this is a competitor logging in a complaint, so that it will appear first in a Google search of "psychic Melody Day".

This complaint is invalid and has other motives.  No such client actually exists.

#4

File charges for what, for you being a dope?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (U.S.A.)

Did you get a receipt?  It was all done verbally.  Consider the money as the price for stupidity.  A fool and their money, etc.