Complaint Review: MYAIRBAGS

MYAIRBAGS NOT SAFE!!! SCAM! BECAREFUL! DULUTH Georgia

*General Comment: Legal Notice

*Consumer Comment: Yes, Its Hazmat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yes, Its Hazmat

This company doesn’t care about the safety standards!!!
They write everywhere that they ship everything in accordance with the hazardous material standards law, but it’s a lie. After being their seatbelt repair service on eBay, I received my seatbelt packaged in a regular box and in no way they followed any of the promised procedures. It just got me worried because now I don’t even know if I can trust that my seatbelt was actually properly repaired like they promised. For the safety of myself and my car passengers I didn’t even bother to install the seatbelt. Right now I’m in the process of reporting this infringement of the law to the authorities that could investigate this company.  Folks, be careful out there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-MYAIRBAGS-/DULUTH-Georgia-30096/MYAIRBAGS-NOT-SAFE-SCAM-BECAREFUL-DULUTH-Georgia-1134318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYAIRBAGS

#1 General Comment

Legal Notice

AUTHOR: Legal Notice - ()

Please take notice that MyAirbags Inc. (“Plaintiff”) filed an action in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (Ohio) – MyAirbags Inc.v. John Does 1-10, Case No. A1407316, due to allegedly false and disparaging statements published pseudonymously and anonymously concerning Plaintiff on Ripoff Report and Pissed Consumer using various screen names.

“RobertAuto,” please contact Plaintiff’s counsel, Whitney Gibson, at wcgibson@vorys.com, if you have any questions.

Yes, Its Hazmat

AUTHOR: Charlie - MyAirbags Team - ()

YES, ITS HAZMAT

For more information on Hazmat, see attachment or below link.

phmsa.dot.gov/staticfiles/PHMSA/DownloadableFiles/Files/dot_car_flyer.pdf

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yes, Its Hazmat

AUTHOR: Charlie - MyAirbags Team - ()

Hello, First I would like to say WE ARE THE FIRST in seat belt repair industry to be in compliance with the Federal Regulations in SUCCESSFULLY PASSING ALL EXPLOSIVE TESTS.

This customer "RobertAuto" is a FAKE CUSTOMER, report is created by Competition that are mad that we only continue to provide excellent customer service. All return packages that contain good seat belts must be shipped Hazmat. If anyone is shipping good seat belts with USPS (Post Office) or is offering FREE Shipping is a SCAM and are not rebuilding them properly.

FEDERAL COMPLIANCE FOR SEAT BELT, SEE LINK BELOWhttp://www.phmsa.dot.gov/staticfiles/PHMSA/DownloadableFiles/Files/dot_car_flyer.pdf

Our competitors who can only write such reviews are desperate. We in the other hand do not write bad reviews in return. We will let God be a judge of that. What you do will only come back to you 10 fold. So, to competition we encourage you to continue to write bad reviews and you will be out of business shortly.

Our competitors will not mention any names, use toothpicks and other household items and call these parts OEM. I am glad that this review was written about us.

If you are reading this review, See trusted sources such as "BBB", just a suggested. Anyone, can write anything they want on this site without providing any evidence that they are a real customer.

Please give us a call, we are proffesional fast and have great customer and technical support.

Thank you and may God Bless You !!!