Complaint Review: network communication

• Submitted: Wed, June 15, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: Vony — Eagan Minnesota United States of America
network communication
Longview 119 W. Tyler St. Suite 200 Longview, Texas Internet United States of America

network communication longview texas. Beware of Their Fraud !! Internet

Beware of this company. If you happened to use a pay phone at the airport or something, you will get charge $30/minute. I found out by calling their toll free number, after I found out about 3 charges in my account that I didn't know off. I got 3 times charge of $30, total of $90. And I never use pay phone, there's hardly any pay phone at mall nowadays.  Good thing I always check my online statement. So, I can dispute this charge right away through my bank. I didn't authorize this charge, never authorize this charge. Someone probably use my card as a fraud in a beginning. But anyway $30 a minute ?? It's a rip off, and it's a fraud. Let's sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-network-communication/internet/network-communication-longview-texas-Beware-of-Their-Fraud-Internet-741313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on network communication