occurring

Complaint Review: pioneer credit recovery, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: mwilson — United States of America
pioneer credit recovery, Inc.
P.O. BOX 3116 lake city, Florida United States of America

pioneer credit recovery, Inc. , scservicescourtpay.com Bogus debt lake city, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Me too!

*Consumer Comment: Similar Letter - mine not a scam

*General Comment: I got 1 too

I just received a letter stating I owe $97.50 for a traffic ticket in Union County, IL.  I looked it up, and I've never been in Union County.  Moreover, it seems from the case number this happened in 1999.  Even funnier yet, it came to this address and this house did not exist in 1999.  These guys are cracks trying to rip us off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-pioneer-credit-recovery-Inc/lake-city-Florida-32056/pioneer-credit-recovery-Inc-scservicescourtpaycom-Bogus-debt-lake-city-Florida-887609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pioneer credit recovery, Inc.

Me too!

AUTHOR: TigerRose - ()

I too, had to file a report against Pioneer, since they want me to pay for a traffic fine which is never happened.  Think Pioneer is purposely trying to scam innocent people nationwide, & should be held liable for all their attempted extortions.

Similar Letter - mine not a scam

AUTHOR: DANAGROK - ()

I too thought I was a rip off target when I got a letter from them saying I owed for a ticket 10 months ago at a place I have not been. Come to find out my son got the ticket in my car - a parking ticket and did not pay it.

#3 General Comment

I got 1 too

AUTHOR: scott smith - (United States of America)

Same thing here. Same place sent me a letter saying I owed for 2 tickets in Vermillion Co., IL. No date for offense. And they sent it to my friend's house. Something just doesn't seem right to me.