Complaint Review: rebateshq.com

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Tuan le — Roseville California
rebateshq.com
Internet USA

rebateshq.com TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. HORRIBLE COMPANY EL PASO Internet

first time purchasing online with rebate deal, I was so excited. I purchased the antivirus on fry's.com on 12/11/13 about $75.54 and I filled out 2 forms to rebate ( 1 for $30 and 1 for $40). I sent them last December. after that, I didn't receive any response from them. I become no more patient and I check my rebates and I see they are missing original receipts. right after that, I mail 2 original receipt to them and 1 to fry's.com company over last 3 weeks. then, I still get no response and I check my rebates today and they are missing receipts too.

I try to contact to them , HOWVER, NO CUSTOMER PHONE or EMAIL, there is ONLY ONE option is live chat. then, I start the conversation. the agent is very lack of customer skills. I tell him my problem , my full name, address and he responds too long. after waiting for a long time, he says only one thing: it passes the limit time ( the last day is submitted documents is April 11). [continued below]....

..... WHILE I try to explain my problem, THE AGENT STOP the SESSION BEFORE the PROBLEM IS SOLVED. I can't believe that is even real.

no customer service. I mail to fry's company at the same I mail to them, and fry's company receive my mail, but they received this week. it is ridiculous and fake. they try to steal money from many customers like me. horrible online experience with this website : REBATESHQ.COM. thanks for giving me horrible experience. look at Amazon customer service and learn from them. first time, I see the website that no customer service like this website: REBATESHQ.COM. terrible online experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-rebateshqcom/internet/rebateshqcom-TERRIBLE-EXPERIENCE-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-HORRIBLE-COMPANY-EL-PASO-Interne-1139525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rebateshq.com