poem

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Allison L Ackerman — Kennesaw Georgia
Royal Transportation Moving & Storage
18455 Burbank Blvd Ste 100 Tarzana CA 91356 Tarzana, California USA

Royal Transportation Moving & Storage Trans United Transportation Company damaged items and did not compile with Service Binding Quote Tarzana California

Not only was there damage to my furniture upon delivery; on pick up my binding estimate was not honored, and the company charged me an additional $421
On 9/17/13 I received a binding estimate of $900 from Lisa, a sales rep at the company. On 10/3/13 the movers came & picked up the furniture and falsely claimed the amount of SF on the truck. When I looked over the paperwork, I saw I was charged $139 for packing tape, which is included in the quote,& $336 for the additional space which was listed at 60 sf & not 6 additional feet. This is when I began to reach the company.

I called over 7 times & sent an email to reach the supervisor and as of yet, still have NOT heard back from him. I was told his name is Mike. When I called 2 separate times & spoke to a different rep, he laughed in my face & hung up on me. Lisa called back & said "we are not making any money off of you, the binding estimate does not matter, and nothing is 100% guaranteed. When the movers came to deliver, my plastic bins were upside down, the leather coach has marks, indents, and a loose leg. The chair stills have cracks in the wood & it is also broken off. I called the company today & sent an email to file a claim and have yet to receive any information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Royal-Transportation-Moving-Storage/Tarzana-California-91356/Royal-Transportation-Moving-amp-Storage-Trans-United-Transportation-Company-damaged-item-1121225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Transportation Moving & Storage