Complaint Review: service@paypal.com pp3071@secureroot.com

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Moreno — El Cerrito California United States of America
service@paypal.com pp3071@secureroot.com
967 MAPLE ST BUFFALO, Missouri United States of America

service@paypal.com pp3071@secureroot.com Richard Wilson and Cassey Halvorsen (cassiehalvorsen12@gmail.com)Toll Xpress Removal tollexpress@tx.am Sold an item on craigslist.Buyer contacted me he said he was paying on my Paypal account for the price and shipping fees and I neded to use the money to pay shipping Co. I searched and it is scam. BUFFALO, Missouri

I sold an item on craigslist. The buyer contacted me by e-mail and told me that he was sending the amount of the item plus the shipping  fees to my account and I needed to use the money to pay for shipping.

The amount of the item was $300 dollars and he told me to pay the shipping Co $300. Immediately the shipping Co and a "false representative" from PayPal contacted me saying that he will handle the transaction with the buyer.

The fact that I have never been contacted by PayPal agents and that the amount of shipping was so high called my attention and I did a search and found that it is a scam.

Fortunately i did not follow up with the transaction but I want to make it public to avoid others from being ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-servicepaypalcom-pp3071securerootcom/BUFFALO-Missouri-65622/servicepaypalcom-pp3071securerootcom-Richard-Wilson-and-Cassey-Halvorsen-cassiehalvo-960136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on service@paypal.com pp3071@secureroot.com